(on a voluntary basis)
for our blog.
The app ecosystem for refugees is constantly changing. New apps emerge, older apps are no longer supported.
This means for us: We have to keep our content up to date. From time to time we read about new apps in articles or get information about new apps via our feedback page.
Are you interested in testing these new apps for refugees briefly and write short reviews about it?
Then you might be our man or women!
- interested in technology and apps
- able to write short abstracts in English about the tested apps (not necessarily only native speakers)
You should have:
- internet access and a laptop
- done some blogging before
- basic knowledge of WordPress (setting up new posts, editing existing post, categories, uploading pictures etc.)
- basic knowledge of snipping/cutting/editing/processing pictures with Gimp or Photoshop
- technical knowledge in general
- an Android or Apple Phone to test the listed apps (ideally but not necessarily both devices)
- the abilty to work within a small virtually organized team
We can offer you:
- a flexible voluntary job which you can do wherever you are on a non regular basis
- a job which make sense because it helps hundreds of refugees
If you are interested in doing this kind of technical focussed voluntary work, just write us a short mail in our feedback page at the very to of this page!
Just to say it clearly once: The entire appsforrefugees.com plattform is run by volunteers and donated money. We are philanthropists with no financial interests who just try to make the world a bit better with our work. We can’t and won’t pay any money!